Property 2 - South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
TITLE DEED DETAILS - [ LOCATION: South Luangwa National Park, Zambia, Property 2 ]-[ PERIMETER ROAD: 3.07 km, 1.90 mi ]-[ AREA: 14.83 hectare, 36.69 acre ]-[ ARWEAVE: https://arweave.net/izrN5PmxHaJGr50VR0RmrjIq9dkJde_KI1Wq4UleeUA ]-[ IPFS CID: QmPDbLWcAxPJ58hs88mmihn9XZzYKXyy3M2LYLNqT4AZ5j ]
Digital Property Owner Benefits:
- You can sell the property you own at any time at a price chosen by you.
- You are entitled to free access to virtual tour creation software which can be used to develop your digital property.
- You are eligible for a 10% travel discount if you ever decide to go on an African safari to visit the physical area covered by your digital real estate.
- You will be rewarded with 10% of the sale price if anyone buys a digital property as a result of your recommendation.
- You make a real and lasting impact for wildlife conservation.
40% of the initial sale, and 8% of secondary sale proceeds will go towards conservation efforts in the national park or game reserve your digital property is located in.
The NFT property title deed will be stored in escrow in your name by Provably Protect, available to you at any time.
You will be entitled to 90% of the proceeds if you decide to sell this digital property in future.
To find out more about how to buy, see the buyer FAQ.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Paypal